- Cat Flea & Tick
- Cat Toys
- Cat Litter
- Cat Home & Travel
- Cat Collars
- Cat Food
- Cat Health & Wellness
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Flea & Tick
- Food, Treats & Bowls
- Leashes & Collars
- Home & Travel
- Clothes & Accessories
- Health & Wellness
- Grooming & Hygiene
The Zoo Med ReptiBator makes it easier than ever to care for developing reptile eggs, with complete temperature and humidity control, multiple built-in water reservoirs and digitally-controlled atmosphere regulation. This all-in-one unit is simply a must-have for all reptile breeders.
- Complete temperature and humidity control
- Ideal care solution for developing reptile eggs
- Excellent for new and experienced breeders
The ReptiBator is simple to use and includes all directions for proper setup and operation. Watch the video above for even more tips!
- Digital controller with LCD display and LED heat indicator light.
- Pulse proportional thermostat for stable temperature regulation.
- Temperature control range from 59°F to 104°F (15°C to 40°C).
- Humidity Display range from 10%-95% relative humidity.
- Rigid 55 watt heating element.
- Programmable temperature alarm.
- Built in memory stores settings in case of power failure.
- Clear cover allows for easy egg inspection without opening incubator.
- Multiple water reservoirs molded into incubator base. Flow-through ventilation and sponge insert allows for even evaporation and proper humidity levels within incubator.
Warranty: 1 year.
- Q: The instructions say to use a secondary thermometer at the level of the eggs. What does that mean Why do I have to do this
A: A secondary thermometer is just another thermometer that can be placed inside the incubator. Using a thermometer that you can place right next to your eggs helps ensure that the eggs will be incubated at the correct temperature. Different eggs will require different sized incubation containers and different types or amounts of incubation media. These variables may result in your eggs being placed closer or further from the heating element so a secondary thermometer is necessary to check the temperature right where the eggs are.
- Q: I put the secondary thermometer in the incubator and it is telling me that the temperature is lower than what I set the ReptiBator for. Why doesn't the Reptibator stay warm enough
A: The sensor that reads the temperature for the digital readout on the incubator is located just under the lid, not far from the heating element. Since heat rises, the temperature near the top of the incubator will likely be higher than at the bottom. It may be necessary to increase the set temperature on the ReptiBator in order to reach the temperature you are looking for at the egg site. Use of a secondary thermometer at the egg site will help ensure that your eggs are incubated at the correct temperature.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.