If there is a question you need an answer to and do not see it below, let us know and we’ll be happy to answer it and include your question to our list!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is it safe for me to eat?
- Our products are all-natural, human grade ingredients, but are not FDA approved and not recommended for human consumption
Can my cat eat these products?
- Yes, your cat can eat Puppy Cake products, but they may not like the taste. Please be mindful of proportions
Are these products made in the USA?
- Yes! All ingredients are sourced from the United States, with the exception of tapioca starch and dried coconut
Can I get Puppy Cake products sent to me if I live outside of the United States?
What are the ingredients?
- Please refer to your Puppy Cake packaging, ALL ingredients are listed. NOTE: All ingredients vary from product to product. Most cake mixes are made with either rice flour or wheat flour, their flavoring, cane sugar, baking powder, and salt
How well does the cake bake in the microwave?
- For satisfactory results, we suggest a high-powered microwave, i.e. 1500watts
What kind of icing should I use?
- The icing is provided in each cake box
The icing I made is too thick.
- Carefully add additional drops of water at a time to create the desired thickness
The icing I made is too runny
- Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to the icing and stir. If the desired thickness is not achieved, carefully add 1 more tablespoon of peanut butter. NOTE: The color of the icing will no longer be white
What size pan should I use to bake a cake?
- We recommend a 6” round cake pan, but you can also use an 8” round cake pan or an 8×8 casserole dish. NOTE: If using anything larger than a 6” cake pan, the cake may come out thin
How many cupcakes does a box make?
- A box of cake mix will make 8 regular sized cupcakes or 24 mini cupcakes
How many cookies does a bag make?
- A bag of cookie mix makes 18 -2” cookies
Is the ice cream already frozen when it’s delivered to my house?
- No! Puppy Scoops is a shelf-stable powder mix that you add water to and freeze
How much ice cream do I give my dog?
- Small Dog: 1 scoop
- Medium Dog: 2 scoops
- Large Dog: 3-4 scoops
- Huge Dog: 4-5 Scoops
How much cake do I give my dog?
- Please be considerate of the size of your dog in relation to the portion you give them. NOTE: A small dog should NEVER be fed the entire cake!
What is the shelf life of the cake once I bake it?
- You can store your cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freezer for up to 2 months
What is the shelf life of the ice cream once I make it?
- 4-6 weeks in the freezer
How much salt/ sodium is in the cake mix?
- An entire cake box contains 105mg of sodium
How much salt/ sodium is in the ice cream mix?
- An entire ice cream container contains 28mg of sodium
Please visit our website for a list of our products: www.puppycake.com