Web Designers/HTML Developer
Create marketing materials, maintain and create web site designs and content-including advertising and promotions pages. The ideal candidate should be proficient in HTML / XHTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Office and have knowledge of creating template. Candidates should have good web design and implementation experience, plus strong production skills.Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be expert level with major design software (Adobe Creative Suite).
- A solid portfolio demonstrating a range of work and a sound understanding of design fundamentals; layout, typography and color.
- Design projects may include content pages, web banners, email blasts, home page updates, and rich media web ads.
- Experience with SEO a plus.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Flash production skills a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.